Sunday, June 14, 2009

Life

As most of you know, I nanny Rachel's kids... well since she had her baby this summer, I had to get me a summer job. I work at the same company she works for... NovaRad, but I dont get to travel like she did. I take calls and route them to the IT guys to fix the problems.  So yes, I get to hang out with nerds all day... every day... needless to say, I can't wait to go back to my nannying job.. and be with the kids. I miss my niece and two nephews now... pictures to come... So now I dont get a lazy summer spent by the pool doing swimming lessons, spent in parking lots at Lagoon, going to dance lessons, and playing out side and getting a tan. I do get to take a week off and go to Lake Powell and some days off this month and head up to park city. I love these two weeks of summer. 

2 comments: